Hourly financial planning for your retirement.
Many of our clients approach us with 5 common financial concerns:
- Do I have enough for a financially independent retirement?
- Will my investments lead me to the retirement I want? Are there areas for improvement?
- When is the ideal time to begin collecting Social Security benefits, and at what age should I retire?
- Can I make any adjustments now to optimize my taxes during retirement?
- What is the best strategy to generate income during retirement?
If you also share one of these questions, our hourly financial plan can improve your financial well-being.
How can we help?
Our clients come to us because they are tired of typical financial advisors who push high-commission products or require portfolio management.
They are seeking the guidance of a financial advisor to review their finances, make informed decisions, and avoid errors to achieve financial well-being and independence in retirement.
At Advise Financial®, we offer hourly financial planning services where you only pay for what you need:
- Achieve financial success with a top-rated CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, recognized by Investopedia among the most influential Advisors in the USA.
- You don't have to manage your investments with us; we bill like an accountant or a lawyer.
- We will provide unbiased financial advice without hidden fees. You are in charge.
What is the Advise Financial® Planning process like?
- Fill out a brief free questionnaire for your Free Retirement Overview that our CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ will personally review.
- Book a Free Zoom meeting of about 25 minutes to meet Alonso, our CFP®, and receive first-hand information to improve your finances.
- If you consider us the right Financial Planner, you can choose one of the three hourly plans that best suit your case.
- Our desire is to help you achieve your financial goals by collecting and analyzing your information.
- We will have one or more personalized Zoom meetings to create your financial plan, especially for you.
- You will receive a written financial plan with actionable steps and an executive summary.
If you need our assistance executing action plans or reviewing financial doubts, you can hire us anytime using our Hourly Financial Planning services.
If you want ongoing support in implementing agreed action points, consider our Advise Financial® Planning + Coaching service. Ourteamprovidesexpertadvicefor a monthly fee.
What topics can your financial plan include, and what clients do you serve?
We specialize in individuals or couples aged 50 or older, concerned about retirement or already retired, and living in Florida or Texas.
But being financial experts, we serve all those who have financial concerns about topics such as:
- Retirement planning
- Tax planning
- Cash flow (income and expenses) as well as budgets
- Estate planning (Wills and Trusts)
- Risk management (life and general insurance)
- 401K accounts, IRA, HSA, FSA, 529 plans
- And everything that affects your finances
Why with us?
Clear value proposition without hidden
fees; pay only for what you really need.
We are finance experts,
Fee-only and Fiduciaries.
Our guarantee is that you pay us
only if we generate value for you.
Our value proposition
At the end of the financial planning process, you will receive an extensive document with the details of our suggestions, where you can visualize your goals and how to achieve them.
You choose the best option for you
BrightPath Advise Financial®
- Assessment of your risk and investor profiles.
- Cash Flow analysis using the most advanced syncing technology
- Analyze and forecast asset growth.
- Review financial goals and analyze their progress
- Review of your retirement accounts (401k, IRA, or Taxable)
- Social Security analysis
- Investment suggestion for your emergency funds.
- All the services of the Brightpath plan, as well as :
- Analysis of debts and the best way to pay them off.
- Optimise tax benefit accounts for retirement and health accounts.
- Educational plans with tax benefits (529).
- Investment optimization to achieve financial goals.
- Employer plan maximization review (401(k), Sep IRA, etc.)
- Tax Return analysis to identify improvement areas.
- Plans for small businesses or independent professionals (SEP IRA, Solo 401(k))
- Advanced retirement scenarios forecasting.
- All the services of the Prosper plan, as well as :
- Review of existing Insurance Policies
- Life Insurance coverage proposal.
- Tax Loss Harvesting Study
- Roth Conversion analysis and RMD forecasting for tax optimization.
- Review of company benefits (Stock Options)
- Donor and Gift analysis
- Asset structure and estate planning.
- Complex financial scenarios and sensitivity analysis.
- Team working with your CPA or Estate Lawyer.
Express Financial Planning service per hour:
Express Financial Planning service per hour:
You may have one or two specific financial concerns and want a second opinion with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™.
You can hire us by the hour for your requirements at a rate of $300 per hour.
Advise Financial® Coaching
Advise Financial® Coaching:
You can choose our monthly subscription service, and we will assist you in achieving your financial goals for the year. For a monthly fee of $399 (you can suspend your subscription at any time), it includes:
- Option to schedule 2 hours per month for your consultations.
- Keep track of your progress by using our monthly financial calendar.
- Unlimited access to our technological platforms.
- Sign up for our newsletter and free participation in our webinars.
- Morningstar reports on investments that particularly interest you.
Your dream retirement
Transform your finances to transform your life.